Changing your residential or correspondence address

Thanks for your understanding and your help with the following; I realise if you’ve just moved house then the last thing you need is more paperwork! We aim to ensure that registering your change of address with your financial provider goes smoothly.

Documents required

Because of international anti-money-laundering regulations, all banks, financial institutions, insurers and investment companies now require the following whenever a client moves address:

Completed Change of Address Form
Proof of Address*
Passport copy

* Proof of Address must be dated within 3 months and acceptable documents include bank statements, utility bills, or government letters such as a tax assessment.

Note also:

If you have more than one investment plan or policy, we need to submit to each provider, so please complete multiple forms.
If your policy is in joint names, we’ll need to submit a proof of address for each of you.
Some providers may have additional requirements, in which case we’ll let you know.